Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Holding Pattern

"The Procedure" to rewire me has been moved again-Dr. Rosman is more comfortable with the "lab" at Delray Medical. Lord knows I want him to be comfortable! So we wait until February 12. Meanwhile my body has seemingly adjusted to a lot of the new normal and goes pretty much as as I like it to do. We are getting in two walks a day, though not as long as we previously took, we log about a mile per day. "Stooping to scoop" causes a little postural syncope but I haven't toppled yet.

Tasks are getting done-mostly maintenance but some forward progress too.  A long lost cousin contacted me in regard to the family history and that has been kind of fun. It rekindled my interest. She is a long yakker on the phone (2 plus hours) which I am less than enthusiastic about but is an interesting person. She is moving the story back into the old country better than has been done.  Valerie is both a rider and a writer. horse and screenplays.  She was right next to Francis Ford Coppola when he was filming Apocalypse Now. He would dictate and she would type. She has some stories to tell!

I will go to John Prince Park this week. I am hearing from some of my old friends and will go to visit.   I need to get off my duff and do some stuff-take some pictures.  I have been all inward: reading and viewing.  At this point it seems a little useless- lots of knowledge in there and nobody to listen to it.