Wednesday, September 14, 2011

UN-E-VENT-FUL

Went for my three month checkup on the pacemaker/defibrillator.  They take the history from it and I was cardiac event free.  Rob was doing something over there and I asked him if he was messing with my heart-I felt it. He fessed up and said he was done. The computer says my battery is good for 7 years. Kidneys will probably crap out before the heart does. Oh well.  BP was 114 over 65 at the doctor's Cardiologists love these low numbers but I sometimes feel like I can't get enough compression to get up the hill. 

Went by the ReStore on my way home from the doc's. Nothing big I needed but I got Jason intrigued. He went this afternoon. I bought a tile and two of those things restaurants use to hold the bags of sweeteners-sugar Splenda, and Sucralose.  $3.00. 


Lori got back yesterday. I was keeping mum because she told Jason she wanted three days to hide out and de-compress. They came over this morning and I was so glad to see her. Gave her the tour of my efforts.  She makes me smile. The doggies were delighted to see her, too.