Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday March 19th


The mailman brought a packag from Arizona with a western motif nightlight courtesy of Andre and Nicole who are touring the west.  Andre told me once that his favorite film was "City Slickers," he wanted to live the legend.  Of course they couldn't miss the fact that I have nightlights everywhere because I need the light to orient myself in the dark. Otherwise I fall down.

Today was Luila's day to clean so I was up early to walk the dogs, and get some cleaning in before she hit the door.  I vacuum with the Dyson before she gets here to save her vacuum. She has a good one but I can get a full canister of dog hair before she even begins. The doggies and I are pretty much banished from the house while she gets after it. So, I cleaned the garage, fertilized the plants and watered them by hand-which I do once a week anyway. The girl is good- She finds dirt I don't even know about. She cleaned my keyboard!

I made soup from the corned beef broth and oversalted myself. I am in the process of desalination as I write. If I had thought....
Posted by Picasa