Monday, October 8, 2012

Motivation

There has been snow and there has been frozen water.  Launch time is close but I will not advertise. Most of my business has been finished. My phone finally became inoperable after some keys fell off it. This is the model that is built to military specs- haha. God save the troops! The old number will be ported to the new phone when I get it in the winter location.Meanwhile, voice messages will show up in my GMail account.

Jason and Lori are still at my residence but things are finishing up at their house and I will be in transit for a few days. Should work out just fine and if it doesn't I would kind of enjoy staying in the RV.

Went by Hall's to take a little birthday offering and her elder son and girlfriend were visiting from St. Paul. It was fun to see them and they seem fine. Life does trundle along.The kids grow up and we grow old.