Friday, March 25, 2011

Too Busy to Blog?

Audrey's first ocean swim age 6.
A smattering of the activities. Matt and Audrey arrived Tuesday and we have been busy. They might be the charter users of my guest room. I am delighted to see them The steady stream of visitors has taken its toll on Jason and Lori. They are looking for a little break.
Jeanne and Marc paint my guest room. So nice.
Marc and Jeanne and Andre and Nicole offered to paint my office on the day I went to Boca hospital in the dead of night. The kids ended up painting it so Marc and Jeanne came to paint my guest room. It was so nice of them and the room is beautiful.  Jason Lori and I went to City Mattress- they were very nice and said it would take  about $1000 to do a bed. I said let's try the ReStore. There were two single trundle beds, a dresser and a night stand for $249. Good stuff. I have been buying wild linens  I think you might enjoy my guest room. (hint, hint)
Gary and Scott play with Juneau
Gary is Lori's friend Kathy's son. She bought them a ticket from Chicago for a weekend sun break. They had a ball. Delightful younger (29 and 30 ) people who have great laughs,
Bon Voyage Nicole and Andre
I wanted to take Nicole and Andre to JB's on the beach but it is Spring Break and they had a loud band there. Not conducive to people of a certain age conversing. So we walked the beach before I took them to the "Whales Rib" It too was bouncing but they were able to seat us at the raw bar which brought back many memories of Nicole's younger seafaring days. They loved it-we saw a lot of chef action.  Fun. We ate nothing but appetizers. They are now in a primitive campground on the west coast of Florida, on their slow migration to Canada.

Posted by Picasa