Friday, October 14, 2011

Internet MAGNATE !

I received a check from Google for $107.59.  All from people clicking through the ads on my blog. The text of my blog gives Google's computers some sense of what I am writing about and picks ads to post on my blog. The money just flows in-I can barely keep up with it. Seriously I am pleased to have the check and suspect it may be another few years before I see another. I will spend it on something computery.

Lori came over fairly early and we cleaned the project house-it is getting very close to finished- although an older property is probably never completely done.  Jason and I were talking about it-"refurbished" is probably a good word.  It is a great house. Somebody is going to get a great deal and a nice home. Pictures will be posted when Jason says it is time.

Without my Southern Butter Pecan creamer, mornings are just not liveable. It is only found at the Wal-Mart on highway 441 which is a boundary of the Everglades and a pretty good drive. They were out! A very nice man put his parka back on and went in the back of the refrigerated unit to search for some. No dice. Some should be arriving by truck tonight. As much as I hate to, I will make the trek again.  It really pays to go there. I use Jenny-O turkey ham as my sole lunch meat because it is lowest in salt of any alternative. Publix gets $6.49 for 2 pounds, Winn Dixie 5.99, WalMart $4.90 to name one example.