Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Post from Chez Roberts-south

I am IN!  What a busy day and lots of fun. Furniture was arriving from Rooms to Go and the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. The neighbor across the street was consumed by curiosity and is naturally friendly. She got me coffee and we swapped histories-they are new to the neighborhood too.

Honey was a runner. Jason. with his sprained ankle pursued her  and watched in horror as she tried to catch a pet rabbit and had some guy's cat cornered under a trailer in a hidden bit of 1960's time warp. I  finally retrieved her after getting lost finding this place. It is not far from where I live but there is a 10 foot wall between us. 

The kids have been so generous with their hospitality, and spirits. They are to be admired as well as treasured. I can't say enough good about them.

I will take and share pix soon.