Saturday, February 26, 2011

First Company

Jeanne and Marc asked if they could come down-no occasion, just for a visit. Buddy was in agony in the morning-couldn't put weight on his right hinder so he went to the vet bright and early-no structural damage is visible. Then I had a good workout at Cardio. On my way there Jason called and said Buddy was in tough shape. I thought probably from the painkillers. Lori ended up holding him most of the afternoon and evening. Marc and Jeanne came after three and enjoyed a tour of my wonderful house. Jeanne took some magical pictures. She came out of the bathroom and pronounced the place immaculate. I had to confess. Jason and Lori and their cleaning ladies made a surprise visit while I was at Cardio. They left a sweet note. They continually amaze me.

I thought we would have dinner at the Cove. That place was jammed- a considerably younger crowd and they messed up our reservation. So we went to Charm City for bodacious burgers-rated # 1 in Deerfield and I think deservedly so. Jeanne loves hamburgers-add a few sides and we were happy.

Jeanne's pix are here:
Stephen's house