Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pleasure

There was rain last night so the breeze that comes through the window of the "den" is cool and smells delightful. Though it is Thursday, the  bells at St. Ambrose Church toll, calling people to mass. Buddy is asleep at my left on this early morning.  I weighed in 3 pounds lighter than yesterday which triggers a call to the doc- plus or minus 3# triggers a call. Three pounds less is ok with me though.

I am going to Brandsmart today and possibly some other spots- completing my kitchen stuff so maybe I can have the kids over for dinner. I spent a lot of time in Publix yesterday reading labels. Dinner last night was pasta with sauce, watermelon chunks and sugar-free gelatine. It was better than it sounds. Lots of flavor in the pasta despite very little salt.

I had leg pains so I started on the easy stuff at Cardio-Rehab. Still got sweaty and feel it was a good workout. I'll get back to "normal"  on Friday I hope. Had a call from my dear friend Delores from Riverton. Got caught up on some of the news and the weather is improving there.