Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shade for the Elante

Some backyard pictures. I was all in a sweat to paint the bare back wall when I moved in. Mother nature is doing an excellent job decorating without me. At some time-yes. I have ideas. In the meantime I am happy with the au naturel.

The sun has been brutal on the foliage. Lots of yellowing but winter is coming!

The 20 foot long canopy covers almost half of the "Fair Elante." It does knock the heat down considerably. I had a window of about an hour to be in there in the day before the canopy.. The canopy also provides a covered walkway from the garage door to the camper and beyond. Good stroke, just in time for a tropical storm.!? We will test our engineering skills. I spent some time today anchoring the canopy securely.

The entrance to doggie heaven. Just like kids they seem happiest exploring and playing out of sight of a parent. Now they have dogs on two sides to fight through the fence. It makes them feel so important and employed.

Bankey stopped by to tell me he wasn't coming to buff the RV. He said his brother said he had a good time yesterday.
Posted by Picasa