Monday, January 31, 2011

"Come on D-o-w-n !!!"

I felt like I had been called on "The Price Is Right."  /After everybody's busy day ( I had a great workout- /BP at start was 106/78)  we went to Cracker Barrel for early dinner and a visit to "Rooms-to Go" (Pompano) where Raoul was happy to show us around the showroom at various "looks" and ensembles. The prices were fair (as in just)  and the kids started to furnish my new house.  I, of course, was overwhelmed. Jason told me he came to the store with a figure in mind. I have to say we got a lot for their money (a real chunk of change). It will be delivered next Tuesday: Recliner (electric), reclining couch (electric), Tables, lamps, bedroom set-(7 pieces) (articulated bed ) dining table (pub table and 4 barstools) and  bonus 32 inch television. In short, I am set up in the new digs. The furnishings are nicer than any I have had prior to my 67th year.  I am still overwhelmed.  This is Lori's birthday week and I got the loot! Go figure. She is a treat- Raoul was teased within an inch of his life.