Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Death by chocolate: Chocolate mousse in cups made of chocolate were one of the many delights on offer at David and Jacqui's New Year Eve Party. Overall, I was quite moderate in food and drink. Enjoyed the party as much as ever. I know many of these people now and they were very nice and solicitous of my well-being. Ony one lady offered Jason condolences on my demise. It was good to see people and see them having a good time. The cops even came to tell us to turn down the music. At midnight we all counted down with New York City on the big screen TV and were handed individual size bottles of champagne. I invited the Latours from the park and Jeanne was agog the whole evening. It is over the top. Great fun.
Some gorgeous women

Our hostess Jacqui with a partygoer who solicited the photo.

More party photos at the link below.
Posted by Picasa