Friday, January 14, 2011

Thayne's Visit

 
A calm day presented  chance for  good picture from the yard. The water was like glass.

Two avid fishermen
Friday was a busy day for me- A visit to Dr. Cohn and Cardio-rehab. Jason put Thayne to work helping him install new batteries in his 27 foot boat while I went to appointments. The 40 foot boat got new batteries last week. My appointments went well. Dr. Cohn is thorough and kind. Cardio-rehab is kind of a gas. My 86 year old buddy inspires me to do better and is fun and funny.  He was coming out of WWII when I was born. I had lunch at Whole Foods grocery store on the fly..Jason and and Lori took Thayne to Flanigan's for great, big, hamburgers for lunch. We had grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and good soup for dinner. We have been eating a little too well. We had doggie playtime with Marcia's dogs and Thayne fished off the seawall. He had bites but no catches. Something was eating the bait.
Posted by Picasa