Sunday, May 29, 2011

Goodbye

Lew and Greg came down and we went to Two Georges at the Cove for a great lunch and all the sightseeing you care for. I think they were planning to pay me back for the Whale's Rib but I beat them to the tab. They are headed back to New York state (uppah, in their cah.) JJ and Pupper are doing well. We did not stay long at my house because my dogs were raising hell at having visitors. When we got back, they were fine-even chummy. Go figure.

Greg took this with my camera



The bridge is up for a big boat




cigarette boat


Lori arrived safely in Pampa yesterday. Jason sent a video of Juneau in the pool in Texas today. 100 degrees there today-85 here. The difference being on the high plains it is going to be 67 there tonight, here 73. But Janet called this morning to tell me she could not see anything in her front yard because it was snowing so hard in Arapahoe. Matt called last night-Medford has been cold.

Skype sent me an upgrade that has the capability to text from my computer to cell phones. I went through my contacts and included those folks I might conceivably text. Then the automatic emails went to all and sundry inviting them to join Skype! I am embarrassed and ticked off.
Posted by Picasa