Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You Don't Have To Be Crazy to be My Friend

But it sure adds to general levity and spice of life. My friend Delores likes to make fun of her West Virginia roots, don her hilly-billy teeth and Glitzy wardrobe. I think a part of being my friend does include the ability to get outside yourself and have some fun. She really does doll up right nice on other occasions. Not that this look doesn't work for me...

Mrs. West Virginia 2010

Makes me laugh!
Honey is being good as gold. Buddy seems to be catching on that play time has to be more restrained for now. Honey is managing quite well. She is either on the porch, on the hill below the deck or under my work table and sometimes on the bed. I am with her always. Not more than 7 steps at a time. I hope that is confined enough. I charged up my netbook so I can compute on the deck. I needed to update some software on it anyway.

I stocked up on some Bufferin a few days ago-and low dose aspirin because the vet said one of those for Buddy's pain issues, if any, and half an aspirin for Honey if no prescription is available. The Bufferin was for me. Lo and behold my nightly Bufferin is helping the legs get smaller and less tight, and I seem to feel better.

Off to Lander to pay license fees and property taxes tomorrow. Then a good visit with Mike and Diana over dinner. Doggies will ride along. 
Posted by Picasa