Sunday, December 5, 2010

Keeping the Gas and Water Running

With recommended meds changes, I felt like crap on Saturday. I was bummed. But after a nap, which always produces a tinkle, things started flowing and flowing and I started to feel much better. It was still a slow-do-nothing day. Some med changes are going to be deferred for a few days.  The problem started with the meds which wired me up-I could not sleep, nor get my required horizontal time. The potassium is, however, required. That keeps the fluid running as well as other vital processes.

Today, Sunday, was much better and I feel like things are going to be better from now on. One thing the Casper P.A. said is that I should invest in a scale: one or two pounds variation in a day means fluid is building. I called Saturday to ask what I should do if that occurred. "Call us," was the answer.  Not a very practical answer. I did get some sorting and packing done today. Felt pretty darn well. Using stuff up. The doggies got ice cream today. A fairly pleasant day here and I am seeing a cold front is advancing on Florida. It is all an adventure!