Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rainy Day

Cuz Donna sent me this picture from a few years ago. Smooching my Buster. I will cherish it.

A major rainy day- not just here. Rich drove from Casper to Jackson today and he said it was raining all over. A good soak. It was not cold and I could see rain and plum blossoms out my window so I really enjoyed it. Honey was a typical kid. I had the door open so she could come and go. She spent most of the morning in the back porch and complained a lot.

There were seven items on my shopping list but I left Wal Mart $104.00 lighter. Some items were big ones,-dog food, but I also needed to stock some staples. Lots of canned goods. Nothing for dinner. Rich and I miscommunicated. He said we would go out for dinner when he stopped on the way back. I thought that was tonight. He evidently stays overnight when he goes to Jackson. I got worried, to say nothing of hungry and called him at 8:30. I think he was having a good time at the Cowboy Bar. I had some good leftovers though.

I have a list for tomorrow which will help balance out laidback today. I have been feeling well. Got straightened out.
Posted by Picasa