Sunday, November 14, 2010

Foul to Fair

Way cold this morning and humid to boot. I couldn't get warm so we took to the Van and used the heater to get us to Wal-Mart Parking lot for a solar bath. Then I went inside for my "cardio" walkabout. My medicated rear was dragging but after some distance and some quick visits, things began to look up. Jason called for a good visit. I returned a call to cuz Ann banking on her judgmental tight derrierre being on a pew in Grand Prairie, TX. Called that one right. Took a family size rotisserie chicken home for Sunday dinner. Loved the cranberries. We had family time, after lunch, on the bed, Oxygen for me, wrestling for the fuzz-faces while I truly enjoyed the first decent Bronco game of the season.

The dogs went afar toward dusk, raising my anxiety and ire. Cuz Jim called, Richie called. Matt called last night. People are being so solicitous that I wonder if they know something I don't.  I have figured out from the papers from the doc's office that this heart episode has ramifications but I am not writing myself off.