Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunshine

Got some noonday sunshine through the windows, the space heater I picked up yesterday provides just the degree of toastiness I needed and has some to spare, and I felt pretty darn good all day long. The purple patches on my thighs are lumpy but receding. Jason and Lori have called two days in a row with a generous offer to ship my Van to Florida, and send one of David's planes to take my sorry carcass to Florida. I am mulling this seriously but my bottom line is I ought to be functioning well enough under my own steam before I leave home. I think I am functioning that well but a bit of what they have in store for me in the way of evaluation and therapy will put me in better shape to do better and build confidence. I have coumadin tests, and a meetup with the Casper Cardiologist, Dr. Pickrell, on the 24th. Jason did get me on his Doctor's patient list-I jumped at that. Couldn't be better. Dr. Cohn was a head of Cardiology at the Cleveland Clinic before he entered concierge practice. That means ease of access and lots of time with patients. So I have a Florida Cardiologist and will get the ball rolling on getting records sent. That said, anymore dodgy stuff from the medicos in the area and I am out of here. Knowing there is an alternative and a backup plan means the world.

I took a little fresh air today-it was kind of brisk so I didn't overdo. I searched for the Droid some more. I think Buddy knows where it is. I sure don't.  The doggies stuck to safe territory today. I've been buzzing them back and they are not above sneaking but they did well.

Jeanne sent campground pictures-improvements and my paved campsite. Those Florida skies are BLUE. Nicole and Andre arrived today.  I am anxious to get there.