Sunday, November 28, 2010

White Christmas

It is snowing, cars are creeping down the highway, PBS has Andre Bocelli and other stars singing David Foster's over the top Christmas arrangements, warm and toasty in here. The music is working its magic-banishing the "bah humbugs" momentarily. I'll enjoy the mood tonight and hope it goes away by the morning.

I have Cardio Rehab in the morning and I would like to go if the roads are not too slick. I feel like I have been making good progress on my own but I would like the benchmarks to be noted. I also have a few questions for Rita, R.N. Not worth going in the ditch, however.

Just talked to Daryne to warn him the roads are slick. He has been driving their semi today so he knows. Macey is 16 and has been driving the kids to school and I was worried about that. Kristi will drive. My work as a fussbudget is now over.

Jason sent some hilarious pictures. Lori's mom's Christmas Tree toppled. A Christmas card was born.