Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trending Upwards

Friday was just a day but pleasant enough. Consumed a little protein and some pie. Took my meds, fiddled around. There are some ups and downs within a day but a little rest with the oxygen on usually does the trick. The night-time oxygen really seems to help the healing. I am encouraged. I am getting some good numbers on the oximeter at times. I can't really attribute them to anything I am doing other than the meds which seem to be working as designed.

I am being religious about the electronic dog collars. The wandering was getting way out of hand. They were also not as quick to respond to a call as they should have been. Buddy is definitely the instigator but he wouldn't be wandering without the backup of the big girl. The drivers are getting sloppy about speeding again, though the BIA is patrolling and stopping folks.

I need to do some racing around today. A real cold spell is coming upon us and I'd better get some preparations taken care of. I hate it but must endure the cold for awhile longer. Today may be the last bearable day to be outside for awhile.